Matched Electrode set LCO cathode for Energy and C anode Double sidedBEMLCOCE_1
Capacity matched cathode and anode consisiting of one Lithium Cobalt Oxide (LCO) battery electrode coated on Aluminum foil and one Carbon anode coated on Copper foil. These electrode materials and electrodes were prepared on the manufacturing line to produce acutal commercial batteries. The Lithium Cobalt Oxide (LCO) and Carbon are designed for Energy applications. Cathode have a dimension of (41 x 118)mm while the anode (41x119)mm.
* Discharge curves at different Cycle numbers.
- Cathode dimension: (41 x 118)mm
- Anode dimension: (41 x 119)mm
- Cathode Surface Density: 4.0 x 10 -4g/mm2
- Cathode Press Density: 3.9g/cm3
- Anode Surface Density: 1.93 x10 -4g/mm2
- Anode Press Density: 1.55g/cm3
- Anode substrate: Copper foil
- Cathode Substrate:Aluminum foil
- Storage: Dry atmosphere
- Supplied with industrial grade separator