Desk Top Vibrating Ball Milling machineEQ-BMDT
EQ-BMDT is a compact high speed vibrating desktop ball milling machine designed for lithium ion battery materials. Ideal for laboratory and working with small samples. Included steal container with steel balls for making particle size smaller. Adjustable timer included.
Listed below are some of the links that may be useful to researchers related to particle size.
- Ball Milling Parameters affecting battery materials particle size and properties.
- Particle size dependence of the ionic diffusivitity lithium ion battery materials.
- Partcle size effects in lithium ion batteries.
- Particle size Polydispersity in Li Ion Batteries
- Tortuosity Anisotropy in Lithium Ion Battery Electrodes
- Effect of cycle rate particle size and transport properties on lithium ion cathode performance
- Impact of active material surface area on thermal stability of LiCoO2 cathode
- Impact of particle size on insertion reactions.
- Input voltage: 110 V/220V
- Single Phase
- Rotation Speed: 1200 RPM
- Timer Range: 0-120 minutes
- Feeding granularity: 1mm minimum
- Power: 300W
- Included: 80mm steel jar steel balls Allen wrenches
- Weight: 88 Lbs
- Shipping weight: 135 Lbs