Lithium Cobalt Oxide cathode Electrode for Energy - Double SideBEDSLCOE-1
Lithium Cobalt Oxide LCO battery electrode coated on Aluminum foil using production grade Lithium Cobalt Oxide LCO material designed for Energy applications. This Lithium Cobalt Oxide LCO electrode is optimised for energy applications. Lithium Cobalt Oxide LCO electrode and the material was manufactured in the actual electrode production line. Each electrode have a width of 41 mm and length of 118 mm.
* Discharge curves at different Cycle numbers.
- Form: Powder
- Chemical formula: LiCoO2
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V vs Li/Li+
- Surface Density: >4.0 x 10 -4g/mm2
- Press Density:3.9g/cm3
- Nominal Capacity at 0.05C: 140 mA/g
- Iron Content < 20 ppm
- Color: Black
- Shelf life: 12 months
- Storage: Dry atmosphere
- Active material surface area: 0.2 to 0.6 m2/g (BET)