Lithium iron phosphate Electrode cathode on Al - Double SidedBEDSLFP_1
Lithium Iron Phosphate LFP battery electrode coated on Aluminum foil using production grade Lithium Iron Phosphate LFP material designed for Energy and Powerapplications. This Lithium Iron Phosphate LFP electrode is optimised for Energy and Power applications. Lithium Iron Phosphate LFP electrode and the material was manufactured in the actual electrode production line. Each electrode have a width of 41 mm and length of 118 mm.
* Discharge curves at different Cycle numbers.
- Chemical formula: LiFePO4
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V vs Li/Li+
- Surface Density: >2.0 x 10 -4g/mm2
- Press Density:2.0g/cm3
- Nominal Capacity at 0.05C: 125 mA/g
- Dimension: (41 x 118) mm
- Color: Black
- Shelf life: 12 months
- Storage: Dry atmosphere
- Active material surface area: <15 m2/g (BET)