Matched Electrode set NCM (111) cathode and C anode Double sidedBEMNCMC_1
Capacity matched cathode and anode consisiting of one Lithium Nickel Cobalt Manganese Oxide (1/3) (NCM or NMC) battery electrode coated on Aluminum foil and one Carbon anode coated on Copper foil. These electrode materials and electrodes were prepared on the manufacturing line to produce acutal commercial batteries. The Lithium Nickel Cobalt Manganese Oxide (1/3) (NCM or NMC) and Carbon are designed for Energyapplications. Cathode have a dimension of (41 x 118)mm while the anode (41x119)mm.
* Discharge curves at different Cycle numbers.
- Cathode dimension: (41 x 118)mm
- Anode dimension: (41 x 119)mm
- Cathode Surface Density: 2.0 x 10 -4g/mm2
- Cathode Press Density:3.5g/cm3
- Anode Surface Density: 0.97 x 10 -4g/mm2
- Anode Press Density:1.5g/cm3
- Anode substrate: Copper foil
- Cathode Substrate:Aluminum foil
- Storage: Dry atmosphere